Crystal Garden

Hia guys!


(Let's hope anyone will see that, ah)

So here's my first post on this blog! I really enjoyed sketching and inking it, although colouring was pretty much fun too! I spent about 4 hours on this piece, ya know I'm proud.

(Just realised I deleted all the WIP photos from my phone, congrats to me :,3)

I wanted to practice some more anatomy on this one, as my current was... hopeless. I also learned how to do fluff on tail and some boy-ish hair. The OC I drew is called Yeran and I desgined him about a year or two ago in an animation meme, but I haven't used him since that day. He got a re-fresh and was inspired by my actual necklace with opal inside. He still needs a backstory lol. He's my fursona as I feel that he's the one closest to my heart.

I especially enjoyed drawing the sunset scene. I mean, I love when markers bleed and it makes me calm. Just the clouds could be a lot better but I had no practice before drawing and shading them (not if that changed). I'm aslo pretty sure that the shading on crystals could be a lot better.

I studied from my dog how long fur looks so I guess it's kinda a little bit more... realistic than the pervious one.
After that drawing I decided to work on eyes and eyebrows and my style had changed again just a hour after finishing a full piece drawing. Isn't that wonderfull?

I also kind think I should draw him more with those fluffy hair because the look pretty great on him, don't they?

Komentarze